1. The free draw is open to members of the Stroke Association lottery aged 18 years or over, except employees of Stroke Association.
2. Upon entering your personal details (title, first name, surname, postcode) and lottery Member ID you will be entitled to enter the free draw.
3. We will only use your personal information for the purpose of administering the free draw in accordance with these rules. They will not be used for any other purpose.
4. The opening date for entries is 1st March 2024. The closing date of the free draw is 15th October 2024. Entries received outside of this time will not be valid.
5. We accept no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault or malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
6. A winner will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process on 18th October 2024.
7. The winner will receive a £100 M&S voucher. We are not responsible for any costs associated with using the prize.
8. We reserve the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar or greater value if circumstances beyond our control makes it necessary to do so.
9. The winner will be notified by post (using the details in the lottery database) within two weeks of the draw. The winner agrees to the publication of their name and county in accordance with 13 below. If the winner does not respond to us within 5 working days of being notified of the win, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and we will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
10. We will send the prize to the winner by post within 14 days of being contacted by the winner.
11. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
12. Our decision regarding any aspect of the free draw is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into about it.
13. The winner’s name and county will be published on lottery.stroke.org.uk.
14. You are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these rules upon entry. We reserve the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these rules.
15. We reserve the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the free draw/survey where it becomes necessary to do so.
16. Insofar as is permitted by law we will not be responsible for, or liable to compensate the winner for, or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury, or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by our negligence.
17. Postal addresses provided during the course of the free draw may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for delivery of the prize to the winner.
18. The free draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the free draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
19. “We”, “our” and “us” are references to Stroke Association, Stroke Association House, 240 City Road, London EC1V 2PR.